Auto Insurance Information
Take The Pan American Insurance CHALLENGE!
and save... as low as $26
Low Cost! High Quality! Great Service!
If you are a Texas driver, you need car insurance to protect yourself, your car and even other drivers. Your dedicated Pan American Insurance agent can help you get the right one at the right price.
Get a Quote
What is Car Insurance?
In 2017, Texas had over 17 million licensed drivers, not to mention one of the largest infrastructure budgets in the United States. Wherever you drive on its thousands of miles of roadways, nearly every other driver you encounter will have something in common; they will probably have car insurance.
Any Texas roadway might be dangerous, but drivers can receive protection by getting car insurance. It can help you pay costs that might arise from multiple types of vehicle problems, from wrecks to theft and more. With coverage, you will have help available during potentially-devastating situations.
What Protection Do I Need?
Your car insurance policy will always contain Texas’ legally-required coverage of:
- $30,000 bodily injury liability (BIL) coverage per person
- $60,000 BIL coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability (PDL) insurance
Liability insurance covers the harm you might cause others, like another driver you hit. The BIL coverage can help pay for their injury costs, and the PDL coverage will cover damage to their property, like their vehicle damage. Coverage also helps cover your legal bills if lawsuits arise from the damage.
Still, you might realize that the basic coverage alone won’t cover every type of damage. We’ll help you increase your coverage to meet those extra costs. Consider buying:
- Increased liability limits that can cover more of your liability costs if a high claim arises.
- Collision insurance that can pay for your car’s damage from wrecks.
- Comprehensive coverage that can pay for non-wreck vehicle damage, such as damage from fires, theft, vandalism, severe weather, falling objects and more.
- Uninsured/underinsured driver insurance which might help you pay for your own losses if an at-fault driver does not have appropriate liability insurance to cover them.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) can cover the costs of injuries that you or your passengers might sustain. It can also help you cover costs like lost income and even death benefits.
Don’t forget to ask about specialty coverage options like trailer insurance, rental car coverage, glass replacement insurance and more.
How Can I Get Covered?
You shouldn’t have to worry about facing a long hunt to find car insurance. You simply need to call your trusted Pan American Insurance agent.
- We are an independent agency, and partner with multiple insurers to offer you the widest range of policy choices. That can help you find both the most-appropriate coverage and premiums.
- Our agents will compare and adjust your coverage options to help you determine what policy structure is right for you and best for your financial benefits.
- Even as we build up your policy, we can still help you save money through discounts so that you never have to pay an unfair price for your coverage.
For help sorting out all your car insurance options and getting the right protection, don’t hesitate to contact us at (833) 775-2355 or by using our online quote forms.