Central Loretto is an older town filled with old architecture, parks, shopping malls and entertainment. It holds something for everyone—whether you’re a retiree, a business owner, a student or a military spouse. Fort Bliss, the University of El Paso, Texas Tech and University Medical Center are all within minutes of Loretto, making it easy for residents to reach what they need.
Pan American Insurance has served the El Paso area since 1988 as a family-owned, locally-operated business dedicated to serving our clients. We take the burden of sifting through carriers to find you the best insurance, no matter if it’s auto, home or business.
Auto insurance is required to drive legally in Texas, but it’s also important to protect yourself, your passengers and your belongings. A general auto insurance policy covers:
· Comprehensive Coverage: This provides coverage for incidents involving fire, theft, vandalism, wind and more.
· Collision Coverage: This provides coverage for incidents involving collisions with another vehicle or object.
· Liability Coverage: Liability provides coverage if you cause bodily injury or property damage to someone else while operating the vehicle.
· Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP provides compensation if you or your passengers are injured in an accident.
· Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This provides coverage if you crash with a driver who doesn’t carry car insurance.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need in Texas?
Texas requires a minimum amount of liability insurance for drivers.
· $30,000 in bodily injury liability per person
· $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
· $25,000 in property damage liability
How Much Auto Insurance Should I Get?
Every driver’s insurance needs vary, but besides the required liability, it’s recommended that you carry comprehensive, collision, PIP and uninsured motorist at enough coverage to compensate for each loss.
Your home is a safe haven. It’s where you go at the end of a long workday, where your kids will grow and your life will take root. It’s crucial to keep that investment and potential protected with home insurance. While Texas doesn’t have a state law that requires homeowners insurance, most mortgage lenders will require you to have some amount of insurance. If you have an older home in Central Loretto, you may need more coverage than you think. Home insurance generally covers:
· Dwelling Coverage: This protects the physical dwelling and its attached structures when damage occurs from fire, smoke, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and more.
· Personal Property: This protects your personal items concerning the same dangers that can threaten your dwelling.
· Liability Coverage: Liability coverage steps in if you or a family member causes bodily injury or property damage to someone else.
· Additional Living Expenses: In some cases, you will need to live somewhere temporary while your home is being repaired or rebuilt. Additional living expenses (ALE) helps pay for the cost.
How Far in Advance Can I Buy Home Insurance?
You can purchase home insurance as soon as you sign on a house. It’s recommended to shop for home insurance once you sign so that you are covered as soon as possible.
How Many Home Insurance Claims Can You File?
There isn’t necessarily always a limit on how many insurance claims you can file. Policy holders that file more claims may see a rise in their insurance premiums, however, and excessive claims can lead to being dropped by an insurance agency. Always consider the situation carefully before filing a claim. If the cost for repairs is cheaper than the deductible, it’s likely worth it not to file a claim and simply pay for the repairs.
There are plenty of business opportunities in and around Central Loretto, as well. The community is full of consumers, whether they’re retired or in college. If you’re planning on starting a business in Central Loretto, it’s critical to have the appropriate insurance to protect your assets from lawsuits, environmental threats and more. Business insurance may include:
· Business Owners Policy (BOP): A BOP combines liability and property coverages into one policy for small businesses.
· Workers Compensation: This provides compensation for employees that are injured at work.
· Commercial Auto Insurance: This provides coverage for vehicles used or owned by the company.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
Prices vary for business insurance. Premiums depend on the size of the business, the type and limits of coverage, the industry and other factors. Speak with an insurance expert today at
or fill out an online quote form now.
How Much Business Insurance Do I Need?
Business insurance requirements vary per business. Texas does not require companies to carry workers compensation, though it is highly recommended. Businesses that use vehicles for work purposes must have commercial auto insurance in Texas.